What’s it like to work with us?
Our culture is difficult to put into words, so we’ll let this video do the talking.
We’re at our best when our people are. We prioritise the wellbeing and development of our team
through many initiatives.
Our working environments
Whether you’re in one of our stores, distribution centres or support centres, we strive to provide world-class spaces that empower our teams to perform at their best. Workplace designs always have our DNA in mind and each inspiring space encourages collaboration, communication, productivity and imagination. Our workplaces include:
- Quiet break-out spaces to encourage team members to sit, reflect and relax;
- Communal kitchen and dining areas in our support centres and distribution centres , which are a nod to our Geelong global support centre cafe, The Common;
- Health and wellbeing areas, including a gym and personal trainers at our Geelong support centre;
- Flexible work arrangements through our ‘Empower Hours’ program;
- Global connection across our network of workplaces through sophisticated technology.
Health and wellbeing
Our teams have access to on-site gyms or subsidised memberships, dedicated health and wellbeing programs, monthly team lunches, health services such as osteopaths and nutritionists, and support when they need it through an external counselling service. We focus on providing an inclusive workplace that actively encourages a healthy lifestyle for everyone.
Personal and professional development
Throughout their careers with us, our people have access to an online learning portal called YOU Learning. This offers educational content on everything from product development to ethics. Our wide range of programs ensures all our team members – whether shop floor, factory floor or senior executive level – have the opportunity to learn and develop, both personally and professionally. And it all begins the second you walk in the door. From day one of our 90 day tailored induction program, we make sure new team members feel a part of the family. We want them to understand our values and receive the training and guidance they need to succeed.
We focus on developing career progression plans, including global movement opportunities, with each and every one of our team members. We want our people to be crystal clear on the career path they can take with us.