COTTON ON FOUNDATION’S 2020 FIELD REPORT
This year’s Field Report is a curation of the voices of our team, our teachers and our students across the globe, through the lens of how COVID-19 shaped their 2020.
It explores what challenges were presented, what opportunities and new skills were revealed, and what COVID-19 meant for supported communities.
A WORD TO DESCRIBE 2020
Each of the regions we support experienced last year in a different way, as did all of the Cotton On Foundation teams on the ground. These teams each selected a word to describe how they adapted to the challenges of a year like 2020:
- INNOVATION in Uganda
- RESILIENCE in South Africa
- GROWTH in Thailand
- And COMMUNITY in Australia
A YEAR LIKE NO OTHER
And while it was certainly a year like no other, it was not a year without wins! Here are some of the things the Cotton On Foundation achieved in 2020:
- $1M AUD over 3 years committed to Australian programs
- 3,372 home visits in Uganda
- 31,250 cooked meals provided in Thailand
- 20,045 PPE items distributed in South Africa
- 1,599,725 masks sold (and counting), raising an incredible $7,671,487 AUD
The ups, the downs, and everything in between – our 2020 Field Report has it all.
You can read the full 2020 Field Report here.