Cotton On Foundation raise $5M for quality education through the sale of masks
30th September, 2020
Thanks to you, our incredible team and customers, Cotton On Foundation face masks have raised over $5 million AUD globally – and counting!
Like all Cotton On Foundation product, 100% of proceeds from the sale of face masks support our global education and healthcare initiatives.
Your support helps the Cotton On Foundation make a real impact on the ground. Because of you, we’ve been able to support the most vulnerable children and communities during these tough times.
In Australia and across the world, the $5 million AUD raised through the sale of face masks will help our Foundation to:
- Support Indigenous teachers in Yirrkala and Homelands Schools in the Northern Territory to become qualified teachers.
- Support youth mental health projects around the country to reach 2000 young people.
- Continue to deliver food packs to students not in school across Uganda and South Africa.
- Upgrade Busibo Primary School for 900 children in Southern Uganda.
- Provide 4 million nutritious meals globally once students go back to school.
As schools slowly re-open across the regions our Foundation works in, teams across Australia, South Africa, Thailand and Uganda are continuing to take every step to keep students safe and healthy.
Find out more about the Cotton On Foundation’s global quality education projects here.